CMD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Roleplay

5 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Dragon Rider Roleplay - Page 14 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Roleplay

Post  colonelryan Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:59 pm

"tell me what we will need. i will order triple production of the stapwas, if we have enough we will be able to do significant damage and possibly scare and rout some of the enemy. tell me, did it look like they had any trolls or any advantage i might need to know about?"
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Duco Mors Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 am

I don't know about trolls but there were many catapults and I saw three dark riders patrolling. There could be more riders for all I know. I would suggest that you make some anti artillery artillery to help us.
Duco Mors
Duco Mors
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  colonelryan Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:18 am

"my uncle has been drawing up blueprints of that nature for years but they were never accepted y our smiths. he is here with us in charge of the wagons and ill see if he has any that i can use to produce some new machines, but mind you all my workers are making stapwas so you will need to start your own manufacturing area with your own men but i will design everything necessary". just then a dwarf worker approached the pair. " Master smith, i have a report for you: we are currently producing 10 stapwas an hour at 300% productivity and at full capacity. if you want more produced than that you will need to get more supply convoys in faster." Ryan sent him off then resumed talking to Miendert. " See what you can do about the supply lines and ill deal with the new machines."
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Duco Mors Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 am

Meindert walked up to Glen and asked. "Do you remember about how the smith and I asked you about a teleportation spell to help us augment our resource transport from the main fortress?" Well with our current crises we need those resources now more than ever. Do you think you could help us with this?" As you work on it I will prepare another assembly line to help create more artillery.
Duco Mors
Duco Mors
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryker Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:21 am

"A few of my veteran riders and myself could continuously teleport objects for one hour," answered Glen. "And to do so will completely drain us at the end, we will have to rest quite a bit. But any more than one hour and it may kill some of us, so I refuse to try any longer than that."
Stryker
Stryker
General
General

https://cmdforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  colonelryan Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:24 am

then Ryan walked in " how much do you think you can teleport per load?"
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Duco Mors Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 am

Well no matter how much we get we must try it of we want to hold the fortress. I will add my strength to yours in an attempt to help. Perhaps you should send a message to the original fortress and make sure they have everything ready to teleport so we can get as much as possible.
Duco Mors
Duco Mors
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  colonelryan Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 am

"how many tons do you think you will be able to teleport in the hour?"
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Duco Mors Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:35 am

I figure that if we load the materials into 100 pound crates and there's 20 of those crates in a ton, we could probably have one crate sent every 10 seconds, so perhaps in an hour, or 3600 seconds, we could have 18 tons of resources sent. I think that most of this should be iron. Six tons perhaps? Along with the iron we should have six tons of wood then five tons of food in case of a siege and the last ton random other resources.
Duco Mors
Duco Mors
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  colonelryan Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 am

"with that amount i suspect we may be able to make 50 or so stapwas and make many balistas and harpoons. however all we can get would be appreciated, i doubt that until we have around 100 we will be able to cause extreme panic on the battlefield. do you think we could get other riders or possibly others that know how to teleport to help us and if so how many do you think we could manage?"
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Duco Mors Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Well as you may or may not know, teleporting on the kind of scale that we need is extremely difficult so we may have to make do with what we have.
Duco Mors
Duco Mors
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mdaman Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:56 am

Matthias the dwarf says, "I know no one here, I come to join in your army or your defenses. I know little of the art of trade that most of my fellow dwarves do. I am trained for battle, and came here for work."
Mdaman
Mdaman
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  colonelryan Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:45 am

Ryan gave an inviting glance to Matthias but continued to speak to Miendert. " we must get as many volunteers to teleport as possible. see who you can round up." as Ryan finished he called over for the guard captain. " Ho there! take this able bodied dwarf to the factory. set him on assembling duty in s-1 (stapwa production facility 1)." then he spoke to the dwarf. " sorry friend no fighting need be done as of yet. we need workers."
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Mdaman Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:43 am

"What about defenses?" said Matthias. "You heard me mention being posted as a guard, didn't you? I will go to the forges, but only to defend them from any unlikely danger. If you decide my services would be needed elswhere, I will go there. I would like to be in the action, even if it comes once a month." Matthias looked Ryan in the eye dangerously, then aloud Miendert to take him to the forges, weapon in hand.
Mdaman
Mdaman
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  colonelryan Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 am

Ryan approached the main factory area a few hours later and mad an announcement after a dwarf announced his presence to the workers.
" Dwarves of the Iron Forge! Today we move to secure our land against the evil legions of the dark riders! With determination and strength, with wit and cunning, stamina and agility, heart and soul! I commend you each to your charge. We are the might of the meek, the sword of the weak, the shield of the righteous, the courage of the defenseless. We dwarves, strong, smart, crafty, ingenious; we are the bastion of our forces. Hath your charge before you: today we create 500, 1000, 10000. i tell you these our enemies will fear no man can stand above them, no elf pierce them, no dwarf crush them, no orcs swarm them, no dark riders can harm them. We will create as much as possible and a piece of the new world is yours!"
after his digression Ryan held up his arm and all the dwarves cheered and production was increased 10 fold.
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14