CMD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Hill Game

+2
colonelryan
Stryker
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My Hill Game - Page 3 Empty Re: My Hill Game

Post  colonelryan Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:35 am

you are all awe stricken when you see Chuck Norris beat up a picture of Julia Childs with his toes, enough time for me to kill you all and take my new hill. Thanks Chuck, ill put you on retainer. ]
MY HILL
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  legolas27 Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am

i break your retainer and your in shock. for hours you stay looking at the dramaticly smashed retainer. any then a muppet kills you MUPPETS HILL
legolas27
legolas27
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  colonelryan Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:21 am

Oob a retainer isnt just something you put in your mouth, you can also pay to have someone to have work done in advance, in this case Chuck Norris is my retainer.
My retainer, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks your stupid muppets back to their stage and reclaims MY HILL
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  legolas27 Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:29 am

So Gandalf the the grey and Gandalf the white, and bineto Muselini and the blue meanie, Cowboy curtis and John bean the geanie, robo cop, the terminator, captin cirk, darth vader, lopan, superman, every single power ranger, eillis crestan and theodor robe, spock, brock, doc oc, and hulk hogan, all came out of nowhere lighting fast and beat shuck norris and his cowboy hat, AND THE MUPPETS RULE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! MU PPETS HILL!!!! (i know i got names wrong just dont even say it.)
legolas27
legolas27
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigthorpon Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:37 am

All the entertainment businesses in the world go broke and all those characters are out of a job.

My hill

Wigthorpon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  legolas27 Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:25 am

i use the taliban to secure the hill. MY HILL (oh and by the way, just because all those entertainment characters lost there jobs. theres still Benito Mussilini, niether did you ever capture the hill, just saying)
legolas27
legolas27
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  colonelryan Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 am

i send imam Isaul to convert the Taliban back to non-radicals and then i send in the pope to convert them to good non-violent Christians, then i walk up the hill and punch you off. you need to remember oob, Im the king of HILL.
MY HILL.
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigthorpon Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:53 am

I send radical Muslims to suicide bomb all the non-believers of Alaa.

My hill

Wigthorpon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mdaman Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:53 am

I find out that I can check the forum from my iPod and also use it as a remote for my c4 my hill. Also I use my iPod as a metal detector and Protect from all your traps. I find chuck Norris and hire him for defense. elephant
Mdaman
Mdaman
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryker Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:25 am

I tell chuck norris that osama bin laden is nearby. Chuck goes hunting for him, and I simply shoot you.

MY HILL
Stryker
Stryker
General
General

https://cmdforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Duco Mors Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 am

Unfotunatelyfor good old Chuck, Osama bin Ladin really was nearby and Osama killed Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris is dead, he can not respawn he is gone for good. As you stare at his dead body you say under you breath "So he wasn't invincible after all, huh what if I'm not invincible either?" I had snuck up behind you and as you say this I stick a gun to your head. The last words you ever heard were... "That's right"

MY HILL
Duco Mors
Duco Mors
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mdaman Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 am

His dead body slumps over and lies on the ground. You here a growl and he gets up and says something about 115, then he mails off your face. I come up and u figure out I mastered the zombie formula. You become a zombie to, and I send the zombies to get more. I get 1000 zombies and 900 defend my base. Every hour 100 new zombies come back to me. My hill.
Mdaman
Mdaman
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  colonelryan Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:12 pm

I befriend Stewie and he unleashed his nuclear capable army of teddy bears on your so called zombie "horde" Stewie simply launches a few thousand ICBM's and completely obliterates you and your zombies for good. I bid Stewie ado and place my flag in the crater and claim MY HILL. Then i promptly get into a nice impenetrable bomb shelter underground.
colonelryan
colonelryan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigthorpon Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:10 pm

I penetrate the impenetrable bomb shelter through the use of magic by summoning Voldemort to yell "Avada Kedavra!". I am then protected by everything in existence including yourselves.

My hill.

Wigthorpon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mdaman Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:47 am

You all forget that defenses aren't aloud in My Hill Games. I throw you off the convieniant cliff beside the hill.

Twisted Evil MY HILL Twisted Evil
Mdaman
Mdaman
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: